Hunter Wired Solar Sync Sensor
Hunter Solar Sync ET Sensor uses local area weather conditions to measure ET (evapotranspiration) to make daily adjustments to your watering based on sunlight and temperature. This will also optimize seasonal adjustment percentages eliminating the guesswork of manually entering the percent you think might be necessary. No reprogramming needed as weather changes. The Solar Sync system includes the Hunter Rain-Clik and Freeze-Clik sensor for even more water savings.
- Adjustable vent ring allows for longer or shorter reset period
- Durable polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm
- Wired model includes 25’ of 20 AWG sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire
- Maximum distance sensor to module: 200 ft
- Includes gutter bracket and wall mount
- Compatible with Hunter X-Core and ACC controllers