Hunter Wired Rain/Freeze Sensor
The Wired Rain/Freeze Sensor is also triggered by Hunter's Quick Response™ technology. The watering cycle is stopped within minutes of the rain starting to save even more water than standard rain sensors that must accumulate a specified amount of water before the sensor interrupts the signal. Easily mounts to any flat vertical surface, such as eave, wall or fence. The wired Rain/Freeze Clik sensor is also compatible with Hunter's DC controllers: XC Hybrid; NODE; and WVC.
- Compatible with most AC controllers including Hunter ACC2; ACC; I-Core; ICC2; Pro-C; PCC; X-Core
- Includes 25' of 20 AWG sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire
- Minimal maintenance required
- Freeze sensor shuts system off when temperatures fall below 37 F
- Wiring capability: "normally open" or "normally closed"
- Time to turn off irrigation system: approximately 2 to 5 minutes for Quick Response
- Time to reset Quick Response: approximately 4 hours under dry, sunny conditions
- Time to reset when fully wet: average 3 days under dry, sunny conditions
- Durable polycarbonate construction with metal extension arm and hardware