Hunter Pro-Spray PRS40
Hunter designed the Pro-Spray PRS40 spray bodies to be the strongest in the industry. The rugged, extra thick ABS body and cap can withstand the harshest conditions with confidence. The PRS40 is designed for maximum efficiency when used with the MP Rotator heads. The gray capped PRS40 paired with the MP Rotator can decrease water usage by 30% or more over standard sprays. Pro-Spray PRS40 is regulated at 40 PSI to ensure optimal operation for maximum efficiency. The pop-up riser has male threads for connecting any standard spray nozzle or MP rotator with female threads inlet. This rugged Pro-Spray body is recommended for commercial and residential applications and is available in a wide array of configurations. Unit requires a dynamic pressure differential of 10 PSI in system.
- Available Models: Shrub, 4", 6", 12" pop-up heights
- Color coded identification cap (gray) for easy in field identification
- Superior co-molded wiper seal
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Heavy duty retraction spring
- Leak proof cap at high pressures
Please note: Any MP Rotator or nozzle displayed with the Pro-Spray PRS40 bodies are for demonstration purpose only. All MP Rotators and nozzles must be purchased separately.