Hunter Pro-Spray PRS30
The brown-capped PRS30 regulates the water pressure to a constant 30 PSI for the most efficient operation. A 10 PSI pressure differential is required to activate the 30 PSI regulator. This reliable, rugged Pro-Spray body with its built in regulator is proven to reduce water waste therefore promoting healthier root zones. It is recommended for both commercial and residential applications. Optional check valve available on some models. Check valve will hold up to 10 feet of elevation.
- Identification cap is brown for easy field ID
- Comes with flush cap installed, spray nozzles sold separately
- Male threaded riser accepts all female nozzles
- Two piece ratcheting riser for easy adjustments
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Recommended for both residential and commercial applications
- Perfectly pairs with both fixed-arc and adjustable nozzles
- Durable ABS body and cap
- Co-molded wiper seal for leak-free operation
Please note: Images depicting spray nozzle installed are solely for display purposes. This is the spray body only. Nozzles are sold separately (see items linked below).