Hunter PGV-ASV Valves
Hunter’s PGV-ASV provides simple, trouble-free operation without installing separate backflow preventers. The features Hunter is known for, such as, the rugged diaphragm that provides a leak-proof seal; internal and external bleed for manual operation; stainless steel hardware and springs; stainless steel bonnet screws; and heavy-duty PVC construction and glass-reinforced bonnet are all included in this convenient all-in-one unit. The PGV-ASV also includes flow control for accurate flow adjustment to fit your needs. All this makes the PGV-ASV the professionals choice for top performance and proven reliability in an anti-siphon electric valve.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
- Removable anti-siphon cap for simple servicing
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- 3/4" - 6.5"L x 5.75" H x 3" W; Center Inlet > Center Outlet: 4"
- 1" - 6.5"L x 5.75" H x 3" W; Center Inlet > Center Outlet: 4.5"