Hunter PGP-Ultra Series Rotors
Hunter has raised the bar with the upgrade to the PGP Ultra Rotor. Decades of continued research, testing and customer feedback have helped Hunter to develop innovative new features, such as, the non-strippable drive and the automatic arc return, which allow the turret to be turned and returned to the original arc without damage. Other great features are the part to full circle operation in one sprinkler rotor and the drain check valve plus an increased warranty period.
- Model Options: Shrub, 4", 12"
- 50° to 360° arc settings
- Durable rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- 34 Nozzle choices available from manufacturer
- Includes: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray Nozzle Racks
- Radius of Throw: 17' to 47'
- Flow Rate: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM
- Recommended Pressure Range: 25 to 70 PSI
- 5 Year Warranty
- Overall Body Height
- PGP-00: 7½"
- PGP-04: 7½"
- PGP-12: 17"
Note: Each sprinkler rotor order ships with an adjustment tool. Insertion collar sold separately.