The Hunter Node is a battery powered controller that is perfect for those off-grid locations. The compact design allows easy installation directly on the valve solenoid right in your valve box. Available in 1, 2, 4, or 6 station models. Compatible with Hunter's DC Latching Solenoid (P/N 458200). Flexible programming and rugged construction make this controller one you can count on. Added benefits, like easy retrieve memory; global seasonal adjustment; compatibility with Hunter Clik sensors (hard-wired); one-touch manual start; and non-volatile memory, make the Node a reliable solution for any application.
- Easy-to-program LCD screen
- 3 independent programs with 4 start times per program
- Available in fixed 1, 2, 4, and 6 station models
- Maximum station run time: 6 hours
- Pump/Master Valve operation available in multi-station models
- Indoor/Outdoor waterproof body is IP68 rated
- Uses 9V battery (not included)