Hunter ICV Global Valves w/ Filter Sentry
ICV Valve w/ Filter Sentry
Hunter’s ICV commercial grade valve is built to work flawlessly in the extremely demanding applications found in commercial or municipal locations. The Filter Sentry system keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds. The high-end fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat can withstand consistent operating pressures up to 220 PSI. Proven dependability through the toughest circumstances, such as, high velocities, fluctuating flow rates and even challenging water conditions. All this, and it is exceptionally easy to maintain. Bonnet removal is made simple using a variety of common tools. All this clearly makes the ICV valve a contractor’s best choice in any commercial or municipal application.
- Available in 1”, 1-1/2”, 2” models
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design assures leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use with Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
Filter Sentry: Filter Sentry scours the filter clean with a wiper that slides up and covers the entire screen when the valve opens. Even more, the wiper continues to scrub the filter's upper part during valve operation. Filter Sentry can be added after the valve is installed as well.
Image of valve diaphragm with filter sentry.
Flow Control: Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.