HRJ Series - Jar Top Valves
HRJ 100 signifies the longstanding tradition Hydro-Rain has for building some of the most durable valves in the industry. Hydro-Rain was the first in the industry to produce a jar top style valve with the entire body molded of heavy duty glass filled nylon. You can be assured you are getting one of the toughest, most reliable valves available.
- Jar-top design provides easy "no tools needed" access to internal valve parts
- Rugged double seal TPR diaphragm ensures years of reliable performance
- Buna-N seat seal provides positive closure and preventing leaks
- Manual external bleed for manual system ﬂush of dirt or debris during start up
- Manual internal bleed for spray-free operation
- Stainless steel metering system ensures consistent accurate diaphragm performance and long valve life
- Commercial grade construction for long life and heavy-duty performance
- Long wire leads (18") and spring captured plunger provide convenience and hassle free performance
- Available in 1” FNPT
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.