Hose Thread Backflow Preventer
Hendrickson DG41 Hose Thread Backflow Preventer
The Hendrickson DG41 Backflow preventer is the effective and economical way to prevent the risk of back-flow contamination from outdoor hose faucet connected devices. Constructed of high-strength ABS plastic the DG41 resists corrosion for increased reliability and long-life.
- Fits all standard hose faucets
- High-strength ABS construction for durability
- Pressure regulated range: 21-28 PSI
- During normal operation the backflow preventer will appear to "leak" after the system or timer is turned off. This is normal as the backflow preventer is allowing water to drain from the system without entering the water supply. The amount of water drained will be equal or less than the water capacity of the drip system.
- This fitting is not designed to be operated under constant pressure.