Galcon AC GQ Controller
The ultimate user-friendly controller for residential systems requiring 4 to 8 stations is Galcon’s 8200 series controller. It easily connects to your home’s electrical system, so no batteries to worry about. The sensors operate in all valves with each valve being individually tested for it’s irrigation zone. This unit has an easy to operate auxiliary program for lights, ponds, etc.
- Programs: 3 independent programs (A, B, C) with 4 start times each.
- Mode: Flexible programming: Daily, Odd, Even or Cyclic (up to 31 days).
- Times: Time display in AM/PM or 24 hour clock option.
- Duration: From 1 minute up to 4 hours.
- Manual operation by program or individual station.
- Master valve opens with each station.
- Water budget: Simple water budget by program (10%-190%).
- Sensor: Compatible with rain, freeze, wind and other micro-switch type sensors.
- Rain Off: Rain delay by program (1-240 days).
- Irrigation zone test: Test program allows for quick system checks.
- Auxiliary program: Independent auxiliary program (X) for lighting, water feature, etc.
- 3 Models available: 4/6/8 stations.
- Operates on 24VAC electric valves.