Flex Connect Layflat Take-off Valve Adapter for 5/8" Drip Tape
This item is a 5/8” Drip Tape x Flex Connect Layflat Shutoff Valve. Toro's innovative new Flex Connect system provides all the benefits of pre-installed fittings with more flexibility in spacing design to meet your specific needs.
- Optimum-sized eye connection with locking nut provides secure, quick and easy installation
- Ergonomically designed valve handle for easy on/off operation
- Brightly colored handle for improved visibility
- Manufactured to ISO standards with strong materials to withstand harsh weather conditions and increase life and durability of the product
- Compatible with any brand of Layflat hose
- Requires a 14 mm Layflat cutter for proper sized hole
- Easy to install using the Flex Connect Hex Tool (sold separately)
- Optional sealing cap keeps dirt and debris out during retrieval and storage (sold separately)
Toro’s new Flex Connect Layflat Connection System, for agricultural drip irrigation, makes installing layflat fittings easier and more flexible than ever. Hose with pre-installed fittings force growers into one specific spacing, which can be challenging for non-square or irregular-shaped fields. After Flex Connect initial installation, reuse is fast and easy, thanks to an innovative fitting design. Flex Connect requires less labor and maintenance from ordinary layflat fittings. Plus, the handy installation tool creates a firm seal every time, which significantly reduces leaking. Flex Connect is also an excellent alternative to hose with pre-installed fittings. Flex Connect fittings come equipped with a removable layflat eye connection, so growers can choose any spacing – or even change the spacing later – while ensuring the layflat can be re-rolled flat for easy moving and storage. There is an optional seal cap available so you can close off the eye connection to keep out dirt and debris during retrieval and storage.