EZ-Flo 1 Gallon Hose End Constant Pressure System
The EZ-FLO 1-Gallon Hose Bib High Pressure System can be used in an on/off pressure set-up or constant pressure to a single zone of not more than 80 PSI. Use with your garden hose, a drip system or a single zone irrigation system after the zone valve.
EZ-FLO injectors are an economical choice for fertigation. With the adjustable mix ratios, fertilizing with the EZ-FLO units is flexible and easy. The EZ-FLO injectors are ideal for backyard gardeners, commercial landscapers and small farms. Just fill the tank, with 100% water soluble dry fertilizer or a concentrated liquid fertilizer and set the adjustment valve - it is that easy!
Products do not require dilution or premixing unless using a Flo-Disc or the manufacturer’s recommendation. Fill the tank with water until all air is out of the tank. The system will mix the products automatically when the water is turned on.
- 1 gal PVC Tank (3.8 liter)
- Cap with pick-up and agitator dip tubes
- Brass Hose Bibb Adapter (commercial grade)
- Inlet/Outlet Bypass Tubing (1 black, 1 Clear)
- Two (2) on/off valves
- Set of Flow Discs
- All EZ-FLO fertilizer injectors must have a backflow preventer installed to prevent fertilizer and other contaminants from entering your potable water supply
- Water pressure should not exceed 80 PSI or tank may rupture
- High temperature environments (where summer temperatures exceed 100° F (38° C) ) in combination with high water pressures may also cause PVC plastics to weaken and the products too fail. Permanently installed fertigation units should be located in a valve box or other suitable location out of direct sunlight to minimize risk of failure from excessive heat and from the degrading effects of ultraviolet radiation. Protect your portable hose bibb units from direct sunlight for extended periods of time as well
- EZ-FLO injectors must be removed from service before freezing temperatures. Remove, drain, and store hose bibb models in garage or shed during winter season
See our full selection of EZ-Flo's Ferti-Maxx fertilizers, supplements, and enhancers in our Fertilizer category. For repair or replacement parts for your EZ-FLO system click here. For assistance with selection of an EZ-Flo system see our EZ-FLO Buying Guide.
Please Note Warranty Limitations: EZ-FLO hose and drip systems will fracture tank seam if subjected to constant water hammer and may not be installed into an irrigation mainline before zone valves. The 1000 series injectors may be installed before a garden hose bib timer where water hammer is not present. Please make sure that all water pressure is relieved from the system by relieving the pressure on the hose or sprinkler unit when not in use. In addition, a 1000 series hose and drip unit subjected to operating pressures above 80 PSI (5.1 bars) will not be covered by Manufacturer Warranty. See details of EZ-FLO Limited Warranty.