DriWater is water bound into a gel with food grade binders. When the gel comes in contact with the soil, it slowly breaks down and turns back into water. This time release systems keeps the soil moist without the water evaporating or running away from the roots of your plant.
Economical Outdoor Watering
- Waters up to 90 days
- Degradable Carton
- Vacation Watering
Step by Step Instructions
- Water thoroughly before applying DriWater
- Carefully cut the bottom off the Quart carton, where indicated, exposing the DriWater Gel. Place plant in hole and install the Quart as shown.
- The bottom of the Quart should be directly against the root mass. When using multiple Quarts, place at equal distances around the plant. Backfill the hole with soil.
- Water plant thoroughly. Enjoy!
How much do you use?
We suggest 1 Quart per foot height of plant.
|Container Size||# of Quarts||Supplemental Watering|
|1 Gallon||1-2||Installation & +/-30 Days|
|3 Gallon||3-4||Installation & +/-30 Days|
|5 Gallon||5-6||Installation & +/-30 Days|
As every plant has different water requirements and every house is kept at different temperatures, we have created a standardized chart. Keep in mind that if your plant is in direct sunlight it probably will require more water. The more you become familiar with the product, the easier it gets deciding on the quantities your house plants will want.
Hints & Tips
- Cut quart carton in ½ for approximately 45 days of moisture
- Slice one end of carton off and apply opened gel to soil, this will last approximately 30 days
- To totally bury the quart carton, instead of cutting the bottom off the carton, cut the gable top off, this will allow the quart to be buried deeper hiding the carton.