Double Union PRV4 Lead Free Brass Pressure Reducer by Aqualine
Lead Free Brass Pressure Reducing Valve, Double Union
The PRV4 Pressure Regulator from Aqualine is lead free brass construction. Has brass or durable PVC bonnet and stainless steel nuts and bolts. Double union connections. This item is rated for constant (static) pressure and will reduce the pressure in your system to the desired PSI. Unit is adjustable from 25 - 75 PSI and factory preset at 50 PSI.
- Flush dirt and scale from supply pipe
- Install regulator vertically or horizontally (upright or inverted), but the regulator must be installed with the arrow in the direction of flow
- Regulator is preset at 50 PSI. To adjust, loosen lock nut and turn adjusting screw clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease, then re-tighten lock nut
- This regulator has a built-in thermal expansion bypass. If the inlet pressure is higher than the discharge setting of the water heater (typically 150 PSI) or if there is a check valve or backflow preventer installed on the line, you must make provisions for pressure relief protection to protect your plumbing system and its components
- Should be installed in an accessible location
- To clean strainer or replace seat/stem module shut-off supply, loosen locknut and back off adjusting screw
- Replace module and reassemble valve
- Re-adjust pressure setting
IAPMO® Listed; CSA® Certified; NSF® Listed; Certified to NSF/ANSI 372WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.