DIG Solar Powered Hose End Timer
Easily connects to most outdoor faucets. The EVO100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) uses the latest and most efficient technology, including DIG’s patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system energized by surrounding ambient light (solar). This efficient energy system provides the power for the timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather with no direct sunlight required after its initial charge.
The EVO100 features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and simple, icon-based programming with weekly or cyclical programs, four start times per day, durations of up to six hours, program delay of up to 99 days, program off, manual operation, and a sensor wire connection to accept a two wire rain sensor.
- Operating pressure: 10 to 100 PSI
- Flow range: .1 to 8 GPM
- Easy to read LCD display with an AM/PM clock and icon-based programming
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Quick release faucet swivel adapter for easy programming, installation and removal
- One button program off for easy irrigation suspension
- Energy conservation feature automatically turns the hose end timer screen off after fifteen minutes
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
- 3/4" FHT inlet with screen and 3/4” MHT outlet
- Waterproof construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly and energy independent; utilizes RoHS compliant components
- Three year manufacturer warranty