DIG - 1/4" Insertion Tool
This Barb Insertion Tool is not a Hole Punch! DIG’s model 16-066R Barb Insertion Tool is a heavy-duty device used in drip irrigation installation, to insert one end of 1/4" barbed connectors or tees into 1/4" micro tubing. The barb insertion tool features an easy to hold handle with a large gripper to hold the micro tubing. To use, insert the barb into the holder chamber, grip the micro tubing and squeeze the handle to firmly insert the barb into the ¼” micro tubing.
- This tool is used to insert 1/4" barbs and button drip emitters into 1/4" poly or vinyl micro tubing and does not punch holes
- Heavy duty construction for repeated use in micro tubing and barb assembly
- Easy grip and insertion using a large handle
- Constructed of UV-resistant, high impact plastic
- May help prevent repetitive motion injury when inserting a large number of barbs
Note: This item is not a hole punch