DIG Mini-Compact Micro Sprinkler
The Mini Compact Micro Sprinkler comes fully assembled on a 13" polypropylene stake with 24" of 1/4" micro-tubing (.160 ID x .270 OD). The bridgeless design provides a full 360° unobstructed spray pattern. The low flow, low pressure sprinkler covers an area up to 27' in diameter. Micro-sprinklers are a great choice for low pressure systems where drip emitters are not practical.
- Recommended micro-sprinkler spacing: 12 - 16 feet apart to a maximum of 75' total run length on 1/2" (.600" ID) lateral line
- Press-fit configuration for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Strong propulsion of the spinner/rotor provides uniform coverage
- Nominal Flow Rate: 40 GPH
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 25 PSI