DIG ECO1 ASV Ambient Light (Solar) Powered Irrigation Controller
DIG's ECO1-ASV solar powered irrigation controller is mounted on a 3/4” anti-siphon valve that protects the household water supply from contamination. This controller is frequently used in both drip irrigation and sprinkler systems. The anti-siphon valve features flow control with internal and external bleed. The patented, time-tested internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system is energized by ambient (solar) light. Ambient light allows this DC controller to operate anytime, anywhere, and in any weather.
- Seven buttons with integrated LCD screen
- Programmable run times from 1 to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute increments
- No backup battery or AC power necessary - uses clean solar energy
- Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
- Five start times per day in weekly or cyclical provide added flexibility for any type of watering application
- 20 preset historical ET programs with 10 climate zones, 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray systems.
- Allows monthly seasonal adjustment budget (0 to 200%) in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month.
- Rain off/delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
- Flow range: .25 to 20 GPM
- Recommended operating pressure: 20 to 80 PSI
- Water Temperature range: 38-130°F
- Inlet and outlet: 3/4" FNPT (female pipe thread)
- Controller input: 3,000 -100,000+ LUX
- Solenoid: 7-12 VDC, two-way latching, normally closed using two wires
- Valve Style: globe valve with flow control