DIG DC Latching Solenoid
Introducing the DIG s-305DC 7-12 VDC solenoid, your go-to solenoid, designed for use with DIG's battery-operated controllers, ensuring seamless operation.
- Save power, conquer more! This watertight, two-way magnetic latching solenoid demands minimal power, maximizing efficiency.
- The captured plunger and spring guarantee consistent performance, while the glass-reinforced nylon housing, stainless steel, EPDM plunger rubber cap, and Buna-N o-ring ensure durability.
- Embrace the sealed waterproof construction for worry-free usage.
- Easy setup! Enjoy the convenience of two 16 AWG color-coded (red & white) 18" wires for hassle-free installation.
- Two-way latching, normally closed solenoid
- Solenoid thread: 11/16"-12 UN
- Coil Resistance: 4.7 +/- 0.3 Ohms
- Pulse Width: minimum 10mSec (1/1000th of a second)
- Operation Mode:
- Red+ / White- latch open
- Red- / White+ released and closed
Compatible with 720A, 740A, 760A, and LEIT-2ET controllers.