DIG BO9D Hose-End Timer
Dig's BO9D Digital Hose End Timer is a popular choice among home gardeners. The simple programming and improved monitoring of battery power, using less current, provides longer battery life for extremely reliable operation. Programming features, such as, higher flow rates at lower inlet pressures make this model a cost effective solution for residential users. The BO9D Digital Hose End Timer has four start times per day with durations from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes in one minute increments, an operating flow range from 0.5 to 6.3 GPM (gallons per minute) is perfect for drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot. This new hose end timer uses one 9-volt alkaline battery (not included) which may last up to one year.
- Easy programming using six buttons and large LCD display
- AM/PM clock
- 7 day watering calendar
- Five part battery strength indication: 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then flashing one bar on close down
- Low battery auto lock out to ensure that the timer valve will not open unless it can close
- Low energy use (less than 20 micro-amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life
- Easy manual operations using Start and Stop buttons.
- Rain mode easily accessed by holding the OFF key for 3 seconds
- 3/4" FHT inlet with screen and 3/4" MHT outlet
- Weather resistant ABS body