DIG 50' Tan Misting Mainline Poly Tubing
A 50' roll of 3/8" (.455" OD x .375" ID) Tan Poly Tubing is compatible with Dig's 3/8" misting components as well as the Ocean Breeze Misting Kits. Barbed misters/foggers are inserted directly into the sidewall of the tubing. This flexible tubing is resistant to cracking, heat, ultraviolet stress, and chemicals.
- Contains a minimum of 2% concentrated UV inhibitor to protect the flexible pipe line from thermal degradation
- Use with our wide range of 3/8″ beige compression fittings with .450 OD
- Hang at a height of 8 to 12’ above the ground for best results
- Proudly made in the USA
To create your own microclimate, follow these instructions to install the pipe:
- Lay out the Evaporative Mist Cooling flexible pipe line at a height of 8′ or higher and use “C” clamps every 2′ to 5′ to secure the misting-line pipe to the structure.
- At the location where the first fogger is to be placed, use a punch tool to create a hole in the misting pipe line pipe at a 90° to 120° angle to the ground.
- Insert the barbed end of the fogger into the hole. Continue using the same method to install each of the remaining foggers you have.
- Turn the water on to flush the line and then use the misting pipe line end to close the end.
- Turn the water on again and test the system making sure that each fogger is operating correctly.
- To automate the system, install a misting timer that can operate for a limited time through the day for a short cycle, such as every 2 to 5 minutes for 30 to 50 seconds.