DIG 12 Zone Sprinkler Converter
If you have an area where you are currently using conventional sprinklers, or are installing a new sprinkler system, take a look at the Maverick High Flow 12 Zone 4 GPH Sprinkler Converter. While large areas such as lawns are best watered by sprinklers, other areas such as shrubs, trees and planters could be better watered by drip irrigation.
This kit is easy to install. With this kit you can irrigate a minimum of 4 zones to a maximum of 12 zones with 4 GPH per outlet at operating pressures from 10-60 PSI. The Maverick High Flow kit is ideal for planters, roses, shrubs, trees and ground cover.
The 12-zone drip head is designed to adapt to any 1/2" MPT riser above or below ground. It may be incorporated into a new system, or used to convert an existing sprinkler to a 12-zone drip system without disturbing the flow of the other sprinklers on the line. The Maverick uses extremely accurate pressure compensating nozzles ensuring equal flow over a wide pressure range, and is designed to operate for the same duration as the rest of your sprinkler system.
Note: Tubing is not included in this item.
- 1 – Maverick 12-zone drip head with 4 GPH per zone
- 12 – Tubing holder stakes
- 8 – Plugs to close unused zones
- 12 – Bug plugs for micro tube
- 12 – 1/4" converter barbs
- Saves up to 70% over conventional sprinklers
- Can be installed above ground or below grade in 6" irrigation box
- Micro tubing can be laid above ground or buried, micro tubing not included
- Each zone is regulated
- Can be used with 1/8" or 1/4" micro tubing
- No pressure regulator is needed
- Built-in filter