DIG 1 Pint Proportional Fertilizer Injector
ADD-IT 1 Pint Automatic Proportional Fertilizer Injector from DIG Corporation is perfect for the home gardener. Connects to any standard 3/4" garden hose spigot or connection. Requires no outside power source and has no moving parts so minimal maintenance needed. Fertilizes as you water each and every time!
- Economical way to apply nutrients to your lawns, shrubs, trees, flowers, raised beds, vines and potted plants automatically
- Simple and Easy to Install
- Constructed of heavy-walled, UV-resistant PVC
- No moving parts for maintenance free operation
- Compatible with any liquid or water-soluble dry fertilizer
- Apply fertilizer proportionately and evenly throughout a drip system or conventional sprinkler irrigation system with no pressure loss
- Ideal for residential, commercial, greenhouse and nurseries
The Add-It® fertilizer injector has received the prestigious AE50 award of recognition from the American Society of Agricultural Engineers for outstanding innovations in product design.
Please Note: Unit must be installed in a vertical upright position. Not rated for use under constant pressure.
How the Add-It™ Fertilizer Injectors Work
The fertilizer additive is placed into the Add-It™ but does not become diluted as the irrigation system operates. Through the unique hydraulic design, a small amount of water is diverted from the mainline, flows into the canister, then is forced back into the top entering back into the mainline. A slight pressure differential is created between the inlet and the outlet, drawing the fertilizer out from the bottom of the canister. The water coming into the top of the Add-It™ canister is lighter than the solution of fertilizer in it. The liquid fertilizer solution has a heavier specific gravity than the water. Therefore, the water sits on top of the fertilizer solution instead of mixing with it. The distribution of fertilizer is the same from beginning to end. After the fertilizer solution is all dispensed, the canister will contain only water.