DIG 0.8 GPH Fogger on Barb
This 360° Low Flow .8 GPH Fogger is ideal for misting, humidifying, and cooling any garden or residential greenhouse. The vortex design spins the water droplets into a fine mist, producing micro-sized droplets in a small diameter pattern and operates within a pressure range of 30 to 60 PSI. The foggers can be used near pools and patio areas or in greenhouses to reduce temperatures, or used for overhead watering of mist loving plants, including vegetation that requires constant moisture. Suggested spacing for complete coverage is every 2' - 3'. The small droplets are not recommended for windy areas.
- Fine mist with 360° pattern and approximately 70° trajectory
- Can be extended with 1/4" micro tubing in upright or upside down position
- Filtration of 150 mesh minimum recommended
- Trouble free operation with no moving parts
- Three part construction with O-ring for a tight seal
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material