Dema Cyclone Portable Fertilizer Injector
DEMA Cyclone - Portable Fertilizer Injector
Kit contains a complete metering tip kit, pick-up hose, strainer, ceramic weight and stainless hanger. This injector can be used for residential and commercial drip irrigation systems.
- Made in the USA of polypropylene and Kynar (PVDF) materials, chemically resistant materials designed for years of use
- Flow rate 2.5 GPM at 40PSI, will induct 12.8 oz per gallon (no tip)
- Includes 13 metering tips designed for the most popular chemicals, tips allow dilution rates
- Capable of 150 GPH at 40psi and 15 gallons of chemical injection (no tip)
- Inlet and outlet fittings are brass GHT fittings
- Extreme chemical resistance
- Check valve includes Teflon ball, Viton o-ring and Hastelloy spring so it can be used with Chlorine and other harsh chemical applications
- Injector starts drawing chemical with water pressure as low as 25psi inlet pressure
- Max induction achieved at 35psi
- Liquid fertilizers and organic supplements.
- Sanitizers used in vet clinics, poultry, swine, dairy, and food processing.
- Truck, tractor, and car washing.