Continuous Auto Air Vent /Vacuum Relief Valve by Irritec
Air Vacuum Relief Valves deliver optimum performance and increased efficiency of a system by preventing back suctioning of debris into the lines. The Air Vacuum Relief Valve allows air to escape during the system’s initial start and until the pipe or drip lines are full of water. It also allows air to enter back into the system when the zone is turned off. The Air Vacuum Relief Valve helps prevent clogging in sub-surface drip irrigation systems resulting from back suction of debris under vacuum conditions. Install the Air Vacuum Relief Valve at the highest point of a drip line installation.
- Reduces maintenance requirements and extend drip system life
- Smooth and reliable operation
- Eliminates air pockets within a system zone
- Releases air from the drip line when the zone is turned on
- Allow air to freely enter the system when the zone is shut down
- Prevents vacuum conditions and stops debris or particles from entering the drip line via the drip emitters or drip line outlets
- Help in preventing suction that can cause the drip line to collapse, potentially pulling in dirt that can block the drip emitters
- Ball float design offers perfect sealing under very low system pressure
- Easy to handle and maintain
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
Install the Air Vacuum Relief Valve after the drip zone, along the drip line laterals and at the highest point in the drip system layout. Install one Air Vacuum Relief Valve per zone or per each 10 GPM (33 LPM).