Claber Tempo Hybrid Solar Timer
Product DescriptionTempo Hybrid is ready for immediate use and is versatile and easy to operate. This automatic timer is equipped with a built-in photovoltaic panel powered by solar energy. Watering times from 5 seconds to 1 minute or 1 minute to 90 minutes. Up to 4 watering cycles per day. Weekly setting, allows exclusion of single days. Backlit LCD screen ensures high visibility under all conditions. Manual on/off button (variable 15-minute test). Reinforced structure. Bi-material front panel with transparent protective cover. Electronic components fully insulated, no wires exposed to view. Has 3/4” hose thread tap connector with pivoting ring nut. Washable filter. Uses 1.5V AA alkaline battery which guarantees continued operation in the event of prolonged light deficiency. Tried and tested for reliable, hassle-free operation. It is compatible with Claber Rain Sensor. Rain Sensor sold separately.
- Solar powered
- Buffer battery for maximum reliability
- Shock-proof and weather resistant
- Manual mode allows program interruption without altering settings
- Maximum flexibility in scheduling the weekly irrigation: select even/odd days function or choose your weekly schedule for each program
- Indicator shows weekly water consumption for each program set
- Made in Italy
If you are not finding the information you need or the information on this page is confusing, please let us know so we can help you (and others). Thank you.