Claber Oasis Evolution Drip Watering System
The new Oasis Evolution Self Watering System is now even more versatile with four updated watering programs and the ability to delay the start time up to 23 hours plus a new backlit LCD screen for easy to read programming. The Oasis Evolution is perfect for watering your indoor plants while away on vacation or even your porch or covered patio planters. No water to be left on, no electricity needed. It operates on two AA (1.5V) batteries. The durable yet sleek design fits into just about any decor. Must be placed at least 2.5 feet above the potted plants.
Follow installation instructions precisely. The instruction manual is from the older 8053 Oasis model but the installation process is the same for both the older Oasis and the new Oasis Evolution. Just the programming has changed.
- Easy to use dial for selecting one of four programming options, 7, 14, 21, or 28 days
- Start button for immediate start or delay up to 23 hours
- Backlit LCD display shows the selected program, duration of the irrigation cycle in progress, any programmed delay, and the time remaining until the next irrigation cycle
- Includes 33-feet of PVC (vinyl) distribution hose, 20 drip emitters, and 20 tubing stakes
- Holds 6.6 gallons
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
|Program||7 days||14 days||21 days||28 days|
|Water delivery per dripper*||6.76 oz||3.38 oz||2.20 oz||1.70 oz|
Please Note: *This is measured at the minimum height (2.5') above potted plants using all 20 drippers.
*Should you need to replace your tubing, please note the Drip Depot 1/4" Vinyl tubing is your best option, see item 3277. Vinyl (PVC) is more flexible and easier to work with for indoor low pressure irrigation. However it is very important to stay within the 30' total length in your system set-up as flow issues may occur with micro-tubing lengths longer than this.