Claber 8488 Dual Select Advanced Push-Button Digital Water Timer
Claber Dual-Select Advanced Push-Button digital Timer
Claber Dual Select digital timer offers maximum versatility combined with the simplicity of straightforward programming. Each line is independent and can be set to irrigate simultaneously or sequentially. Programs can be set with immediate or delayed activation. Backlit LCD screen allow easy reading of settings even at night. Timer requires 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included); settings are retained for 2 minutes when batteries are replaced. A 5 minute preset manual override allows to water between cycles or to stop programs without altering them. Built-in stainless steel filter, traps harmful contaminants. The 3/4″ tap connector comes with a pivoting ring nut for easy access to the unit when on the faucet. Reinforced ABS plastic construction for maximum longevity, fully insulated electronic circuitry and UV-stabilized polycarbonate cover for maximum protection against weather elements. Reliable solenoid valve designed for smooth water shut off that prevents water hammer impact on piping. Timer has built-in connection for Claber Rain Sensor (sold separately).
- Made In Italy
- 2 Independent outlets can be set to irrigate simultaneously or sequentially
- Straightforward programming with 7 preset frequency options and 14 preset duration options
- 5 Minute preset manual mode allows for watering between cycles or for programs interruption
- Backlit LCD screen for easy to read settings
- Two AA alkaline batteries required (not included)
- 98 programming options
- 7 watering frequencies (every 8, 12, 24 hours and every 2, 3, 5, 7 days)
- 14 watering durations (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 60 or 90 minutes).
- Works with operating pressure as low as 7.3 PSI up to 145 PSI
- Maximum water temperature of 104°F and outdoor temperature of 122°F.
- Do not expose to temperatures below 37.4°F
- 2-Year Warranty.