CETA Pressure Compensating Dripper with Barb Outlet
Ceta Pressure Compensating Dripper with Barbed Outlet
A Pressure Compensating dripper with turbulent flow, from Antelco, available in three flow rates. These pressure compensated drip emitters with a 0.16" spout and pre-set discharge rates are designed for inlet pressures ranging from 15 psi to 45 psi.
- Comes apart for easy inspection and cleaning.
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimize blockages.
- PC barbed dripper available with a flow setting of 1/2 GPH, 1 GPH, & 2 GPH.
- Also available with 0.12" or 0.16" barb outlets.
- Colored bases to identify flow rates.
- 1 GPH PC Spike & In-Line Spike models available to anchor CETA® at the plant.
Used with Pots, planter boxes, balcony, patio, and landscape applications.