Blu-Lock Barbed Adapter
Blu-Lock Barbed Insert x 1/2" BLR Adapter
These Blu-Lock Barbed Adapters are used to connect Blu-Lock pipe of corresponding size to Blu-Lock 1/2” swing pipe
1/2" Blu-Lock® swing Fitting & Swing Pipe Adapters
Used to connect 3/4” and 1” BLU-LOCK® pipe with 1/2" Blu-Lock Swing Pipe.
Blu-Lock® by Hydro-Rain® is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world.
Hydro-Rain® offers a new and better way for sprinkler installation. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. With the Blu-Lock system you don't need primer, glue or clamps
- Blu-Lock® 1/2" Swing Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 80 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 220 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-80 PSI
- Body Material: ABS
- Retaining Ring Material: Stainless Steel
- Seal Material: EPDM
- Blu-Lock® 1/2" Lateral and Swing Pipe (LLD):
- Operating Pressure: 80 PSI
- Pressure loss at 6 GPM: 5 PSI
- Outer Dimensions: .59"
- Inner Dimensions: .43"
- Wall Thickness: .08"
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-Duty Construction with built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals are designed and tested to ensure toughness.
- Patented Retaining System with stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Outside Diameter (OD) Technology making the flow unimpeded for 25 percent increase in flow versus traditional insert fittings.
- High Quality and “Easy-Flex” Blu-Lock lateral and swing pipe are made from virgin resins and meet ASTM standards.
- Patented Quick-Release Collar—1/2" swing fittings feature quick-release mechanism that allows tool-free removal.
- 3-year limited warranty on fittings, 30-year limited warranty on pipe. Some restrictions apply.
* For non-constant pressure valve-out outdoor irrigation connections only.