Blu-Lock MPT Adapter
These Blu-Lock Male Pipe Thread (MPT) Adapters allow you to connect Blu-Lock tubing to Female Pipe Threaded (FTP) fittings of corresponding size.
Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world.
Hydro-Rain offers a new and better way for sprinkler installation. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. With the Blu-Lock system you don't need primer, glue or clamps.
Blu-Lock is for non-constant pressure, valve-out, cold water, outdoor direct burial irrigation connections only.
Built for Speed Advantages
- Patented “Push-and-Go” Design—100% tool and chemical free approach cuts installation time in half.
- True System Integration—Total compatibility of fittings, pipe, manifolds, valves, saddles, and heads.
- Exclusive Trench and Trenchless Technology— Coil and straight length pipe options provide unrivaled flexibility.
Built for Green Advantages
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable HDPE pipe provides a superior alternative to PVC.
- Outside diameter (OD) technology ensure lower friction loss for better efficiency.
- Chemical Free - Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Heavy-Duty Construction - Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals are designed and tested to ensure toughness.
- Patented Retaining System - Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Outside Diameter (OD) Technology - Flow is unimpeded for 25% increase in flow versus traditional insert fittings.
- High Quality and “Easy-Flex”—Blu-Lock lateral and swing pipe are made from virgin resins and meet ASTM standards.
- Patented Quick-Release Collar - 1/2" swing fittings feature quick-release mechanism that allows tool-free removal.
- Hydro-Rain Warranty - 3-year limited warranty on fittings, 30-year limited warranty on pipe. Some restrictions apply.
*Minimum burst pressure varies according to pipe and fitting size. See specifications sheet for details.