Barb Tubing Coupling Valve
Barbed Tubing Coupling Valve
Use to connect two sections of tubing with shut-off valve. Valves are great to control, disperse, slow and/or divert water in all drip irrigation systems.
- Simple on-off operation and straight through flow
- Green cap for standard irrigation applications
- Purple cap is used for reclaimed/recycled water
- Black cap for general purpose
- UV stabilized materials for long life
- Secondary zone water diversion and flow control
- Gravity irrigation flow valve
- Any situation where fluid restriction is needed
Quality barbed acetal fittings provide high retention in low-pressure poly tubing for long-term reliability of connections. These fittings can be confidently installed without clamps when matched with our quality low-pressure poly tubing with corresponding dimensions.
- Sharp-edged barbs create leak-proof seal.
- Increased strength and superior quality.
- Heat, chemical and wear-resistant.
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
Special Note: 1/4" barbed fittings have the unique ability to be "snapped" into larger tubing after punching a 1/4" hole into the side of the larger tubing. This creates a water tight seal and allows you to "tee-off" of larger diameter tubing using only 1/4" fittings and a hole punch.
|Fitting Size||Acceptable Inside Tubing Diameter||Fitting Use||Max Operating Pressure|
|1/4"||.170 inches||Secondary zone water diversion and flow control, can be used as a dripper in gravity systems||Up to 30 PSI|
|1/2"||.570 to .620 inches||Secondary zone water diversion and flow control.||Up to 50 PSI|
|3/4"||.805 to .820 inches||Secondary zone water diversion and flow control.||Up to 50 PSI|