AlgoPlus Geranium and Patio Plants
For plants to flourish they need to be nourished. Using the right fertilizer and fertilizing regularly is important for optimal health and growth of your plants. When plants are well nourished they are more resistant to parasites and disease.
What is AlgoPlus?
AlgoPlus is a 100% water soluble liquid fertilizer. This 100% mineral based, balanced fertilizer is designed to deliver 12 essential nutrients and trace elements plants need to boost growth, flowering, and fruit. AlgoPlus is non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly and very economical. This non-burning formula can be used every time you water.
Since the early 90's, AlgoPlus has become one of the best known natural fertilizers in the industry. AlgoPlus uses only top quality, naturally occurring ingredients to make all the nutrients your plant requires to grow bigger and better available in one easy to use fertilizer.
Whether you have a vegetable, flower, or hydroponic garden, or just want to maintain a beautiful lawn, we make fertilizing your plants with naturally occurring nutrients simple!
How does AlgoPlus work?
- AlgoPlus products are tested for purity, completely balanced, easily absorbed, and simple to use
- AlgoPlus works by encouraging rapid cell growth using the optimal ratio of 3 major elements, along with macro- and micro-nutrients, with a 100% mineral base
- AlgoPlus contains no chlorides, no carbonates, and no sodium to ensure optimum root absorption with absolutely no root burn
- AlgoPlus products are safe for your plants and the environment
Is AlgoPlus easy to use?
- No complicated mixing of formulas, just 2 teaspoons (10ml) to a gallon of water, what could be easier
- For foliar application, just add 1 teaspoon to a gallon of water and spray directly onto the foliage
- A one liter bottle formulates approximately 118 gallons
*Unable to ship to Oregon
A common question we receive about the AlgoPlus fertilizers is "Why are there crystals in the bottom of my bottle? What should I do with them?" The crystals are the result of an excess of nutrients in the formulation. The experts at AlgoPlus tell us that crystallization occurs in two ways.
1. Sometimes when making each formula there are extra nutrients and the formula can only hold the amount for the formulation which the excess results in crystals.
2. This can also occur when some of the liquid in the bottle evaporates, while in storage or even from loss from pressure changes in shipping, which results in the formation of crystals, again because of an excess of nutrients. The best option is once the liquid is gone, crush up the crystals as small as you can and use like a time release fertilizer.