Adjustable Mini Bubbler on 6" Stake by Tempo
Adjustable Mini Bubblers are available with 1/4" barb mounted on a 6” stake and are designed to produce a gentle umbrella pattern for rapid watering near the root zone with adjustable flow rates from 0 to 31 GPH and a diameter range from 0" to 18” at 30 PSI. Each Mini Bubbler has an adjustable cap that allows for simultaneous control of the flow rate and the wetting area. Mini bubblers are suitable for pots, tubs, planter boxes, landscaped gardens and nurseries when you need more water in a short time. Use under roses where direct watering avoids wetting of foliage. Ideal for street trees and palms. Flow to individual plants can be adjusted or shut off. The adjustable mini bubbler offers a convenient way to water areas where conventional sprinkler systems are not suitable.
- Great for roses, shrubs, and planter boxes
- Rotation of the cap allows adjustment of flow and coverage down to a complete shut-off
- High volume direct watering of plants
- These umbrella sprayers are efficient and a reliable method for applying water
- Provide trouble free operation with no moving parts
- Removable cap for easy cleaning
- Spike for securing in ground or planter
- Side entry barb connection and break-off barb adapter
- Constructed with UV-resistant, durable plastic material
This high quality adjustable dripper has a barb inlet mounted on a spike measuring 6" from tip to top, which allows for the insertion of 1/4" micro tubing onto the spike. The riser allows you to mount the adjustable dripper a few inches above ground. Includes an additional 1/4" barbed connector that comes attached to the stake for connecting your 1/4" micro tubing to your mainline.
Adjustable drippers allow the option of changing the flow rate of water to each individual plant. It is as simple as twisting the cap on the dripper toward the "+" or the "-" signs to increase or decrease the flow rate. Adjustable drippers are ideal for balancing systems that have a few water-hungry plants on the same line as plants that require less water.
Note: Adjustable drippers use a lot of water. It is very easy to overtax a drip system when using many adjustable drippers that are operating fully open.