Order in multiples of
You can also...
MixRite 500 Series Fertilizer Injector
500 Series Water Driven Injectors
The MixRite 500 Series are designed for water flow up to 11 gpm (2.5m3/hr) and will operate from .08 to 11 gpm (3-41 L per min.). The 500 series is available as a CW model with seals and components for mildly aggressive additives, CL models for corrosive materials, acids, alkalines and solvents and a PVDF model for the most aggressive additives.Chemically resistant nylon reinforce fiberglass body on all models (PVDF body for PVDF model)
- CW models feature stainless steel springs
- CL and PVDF models feature Hastelloy springs
- Chemical shutoff on 571, 573 and 575 units
- Easily replaceable wear parts
- Higher operating range from 2.9 PSI to 120 PSI
- Hose barbs with swivel for easy installation
- Injection from (.3% to 2%)
- Flow rate from 5.3 to 660 gallons per hour
- Includes 7 ft. 3/8″ inlet tubing with foot valve strainer
- Includes a free lip seal kit and a small container of silicone grease.
- Dimensions: 19 1/2″ high, 7″ wide
MixRite injectors are:
- A true hydraulically powered injector. No electricity is required.
- A true proportioning injector. Automatically adjusts the rate of injection to maintain the same fertilizer proportions.