Order in multiples of
You can also...
12 Zone Sprinkler Converter//images.dripdepot.com/image/529f784175eb512997eb0200/360x360
- Others Bought
If you have an area where you are currently using conventional sprinklers or are installing a new sprinkler system, take a look at the areas to be watered. While large areas, such as lawns, are best watered by sprinklers, other areas, such as shrubs, trees and planters, could be better watered by drip irrigation.
This kit converts an existing sprinkler head to a 12-zone drip system. Available in 2 GPH and 4 GPH models. Note: Tubing is not included.
- 1 – 12-zone Maverick
- 12 – Tubing holder stakes
- 8 – Plugs to close unused zones
- 12 – Bug plugs for micro tube
- 12 – 1/4" converter barb
The Maverick 12-zone drip head is designed to adapt to any 1/2" riser above or below ground. It may be incorporated into a new system or used to convert an existing sprinkler to a 12-zone drip system without disturbing the flow of the other sprinklers on the line. The Maverick uses our extremely accurate pressure compensating nozzles ensuring equal flow over a wide pressure range and is designed to operate for the same duration as the rest of your sprinkler system.
- Saves up to 70% over conventional sprinklers
- Can be installed above ground or below grade in 6" irrigation box
- Micro tubing can be laid above ground or buried, Micro tubing not included
- Each zone is regulated
- Can be used with 1/8" or 1/4" micro tubing
- No pressure regulator is needed
- Built-in filter