Toro T5 Rapid Set Series
The Toro® T5 RapidSet Rotor, with its revolutionary design, can be set in seconds. RapidSet technology is engineered with a slip clutch for protection when arc adjustments are made - meaning NO TOOLS REQUIRED. (See the video above) Innovative features of the T5 include the five inch pop-up height and the patent-pending Airfoil™ Technology standard and low angle nozzles that deliver unsurpassed distribution uniformity. The T5 RapidSet Rotor saves time, water and money. It’s the only 3/4” rotor you need to get the job done.
- RapidSet® Arc Adjustment: No tools required- with just a few twists of the turret arc adjustments from 40° to 360° can be made quickly and easily. The patent-pending RapidSet slip clutch also protects against gear damage caused by intentional vandalism or inexperienced users.
- 5” Pop-Up Height: An extra inch of pop-up height allowing the nozzle to clear taller grass while still fitting in the same footprint as many competing 4” rotors for hassle-free retrofits.
- Airfoil™ Technology Nozzles: The T5 RapidSet rotor includes a full set of 8 standard nozzles (25° trajectory) and 4 low angle (10° trajectory) nozzles with Toro's patent-pending Airfoil Technology. The unique geometry of the nozzles create a zone of low pressure just below the main stream to gently guide water downward for unmatched uniformity without forcefully washing out your lawn or newly-laid seeds.
- Pre-Installed Nozzle Options: The T5 RapidSet rotor comes standard with a pre-installed #3.0 (3 GPM) nozzle from the factory. Pre-installed nozzles save time on the job site and reduce the chance of rotors being damaged and wasted water.
- Radius: 25 - 50 feet
- Flow: 0.74 - 9.70 GPM
- Trajectory: 25° standard, 10° low angle
- Arc: 40° to 360°, adjustable
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Inlet Size: 3/4” NPT
- Pop-Up Height: 5” (measured from top of cap to nozzle opening)
- Body Height Lawn pop-up: 7-1/2”
- Body Diameter Lawn pop-up:High-Pop: 2-1/4”
- Cap Diameter Lawn pop-up: High-Pop: 2-5/8”
- Operating Pressure 25-65 PSI