3/4" Pipe Thread Adjustable Pressure Reducer (FPT x FPT)
DIG - Adjustable Pressure Regulator
The DIG 3/4" Adjustable Pressure Regulator adjusts between 28 and 60 psi. FPT (Female Pipe Thread) inlet and outlet. To adjust pressure between 28 and 60 PSI, remove the red cap and using a screwdriver adjust adjust the pressure to fit your needs. This DIG pressure works well with sprinkler or drip irrigation systems. This pressure regulator is for use with pipe thread fittings. Periodically remove and clean the pressure regulator.
- 100% water tested for accuracy at Senninger facilities
- Dimensions: 9"L x 4.5"W
- 2" FNPT Inlet, 2" FNPT Outlet
- Corrosion resistant materials that can withstand harsh water conditions and chemicals
- Very low hysteresis and friction loss
- Large flow path resists plugging
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
Pressure reducers require at least 0.5 GPM flow to accurately regulate pressure. If you intend to measure the water pressure after this reducer, please ensure that water is flowing through the system at >= 0.5 GPM before taking the measurement.
|Special note: This pressure reducer is not designed to operate under static (constant) pressure. It must be installed after any valves or timers to operate correctly. Using this item under static pressure will eventually weaken the internal spring and cause the regulator to fail.|