Tagline Canister Filter
Amiad TAGLINE Filters
Amiad TAGLINE filters are made for a wide range of irrigation applications and TAGLINE filters are available in various filtration degrees to cover the needs of your irrigation systems. TAGLINE filters are made from high quality engineered plastic materials providing excellent mechanical strength, durability, and ease of installation.
Amiad’s TAGLINE filters are easy to maintain; no tools are needed for extracting the filter element from the filter housing for rinsing.
- The screen elements are constructed of molded plastic ribs that
- support a stainless steel weave-wire for a filtration range of 80 or 100 micron.
- The direction of flow in the screen elements is from the inside out.
- Suspended solids accumulate on the inner side of the screen.
- The screen can be easily extracted from the filter housing for manual rinsing.
- The screen elements are designed for creating very low head loss, retention of organic substances, and are especially suitable for separating inorganic particles.
- The screen cylinder incorporates two O-rings to ensure perfect sealing inside the filter housing.
|Maximum Flow Rate||13.2 GPM||22 GPM||66 GPM|
|Max Working Pressure||120 PSI||120 PSI||120 PSI|
|Max Working Temp||140F||140F||140F|
|Filtration Degrees||80 Micron = 200 Mesh||80 Micron = 200 Mesh||80 Micron = 200 Mesh|
|100 Micron = 155 Mesh||100 Micron = 155 Mesh||100 Micron = 155 Mesh|
|Empty Weight||.35 lbs||.37 lbs||2.2 lbs|