T-Tape 5/8" Drip Tape
T-Tape is one of the most recognized and trusted drip tape brands in the world, T-Tape Drip Tape is used in a variety of crops around the world to help reduce water consumption, increase crop quality, and increase crop yields. T-Tape Drip Tape can be installed on the ground, under plastic, or even subsurface. Because of T-Tape’s material strength, design, and quality production standards, it’s the drip tape that you can count on year after year.
T-Tape Drip Tape Features:
- Turbulent-flow dripper technology provides a high level of flow rate uniformity
- White stripe with product information for easier installation and storage
- Self-closing slit outlet (ideal for SDI systems)
- Install on the ground, under opaque plastic, or even subsurface.
T-Tape is available in a wide assortment of configurations, including various lengths, wall thickness, emitter spacings and flow rates. Helping growers match individual growing situations with maximum yield benefits.
- Under Mulch (buried)
- Suggested Use of T-Tape Drip Tape
5/8″ (5 mil): Short season crops in medium tilled soils that contain slight residue from a previous crop. Beneficial for crops such as:
5/8″ (6 mil): Minimum tilled soils, double cropping, medium textured soils or where rocks or previous crop residue is a factor. Commonly used in: