Stainless Steel Replacement Screen by Irritec
Use these replacement screens with the Irritec 3/4" or 1" Plastic "Y" Filters - Item numbers 1025, 1019 and 1015 only. Replacement filters are 5" high and 1.5" wide.
- Acid: very good resistance depending on concentration and temperature. Resistance to most mineral acids is excellent
- Alkali: limited resistance depending on concentration and temperature. Excellent resistance to low concentrated lyes. Dissolves in highly concentrated lyes at higher temperatures
- Oxidizing agents: good resistance
- Organic solvents: excellent resistance. Some phenolic compounds and hot nitrobenzene can dissolve the screens
- Generally the screens show no evidence of toxicity and have excellent resistance to decay and bacteria
Note: 200 mesh (black) is finer than 155 mesh (yellow) which is finer than 100 mesh (blue).
For assistance with selecting the best mesh or micron size to meet your filtration needs, see these helpful resources on the Drip Depot website.