Square Flat Grates by Tempo
This grate is a rugged square, flat grate designed to be used in conjunction with a catch basin. It has large opening slots for maximum flow while still preventing large debris from entering the drainage system. Capable of withstanding auto and light truck traffic at speeds under 20 mph. This square flat grate fits onto a catch basin and is used for medium sized areas of grass, flower beds, decks, driveways, golf courses, medians, etc. The function of the catch basin is to collect sediment in it's sump area and not allow this sediment to enter and plug the drainage pipe.
When installed, the grate surface is flush with the surrounding area. For safety reasons and to prevent vandalism or theft the grate has two holes enabling it to be screwed onto the basin. Available for 9", 12" and 18" basin sizes.
- Manufactured from structurally foamed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation
- Available in green or black
- Textured anti-skid surface
- Load rated for autos and light trucks at speed less than 20 mph
- Includes two bolt holes to secure to basin (use # 6 x 1.5" flat Phillips head stainless screws)
- ADA compliant
- Made in the USA