The SPOT-SPITTER DS (DownsSpray) uses a patented new design to create a unique spray pattern ideal for smaller containers. A specially contoured deflector plate directs the spray downward toward the soil instead of outward against the container wall. The result is a more uniform pattern around the root zone of the plant with minimal waste. Also unique to the SPOT-SPITTER DS, a patented U-Groove reduces the impact of tubing properties on the shape of the spray pattern.
Advantages of the DS over competitive products include:
- Uniform root zone coverage
- Uniform flow rates, less dependent on tubing
- Reduced overspray and runoff
- Color coded flow rates, consistent with AG
- Tough, UV-inhibited acetal material