Spin Clean High Flow Filters
SPIN CLEAN PLASTIC FILTERS
Spin Clean® Plastic Filters are unique screen filters that stay clean during operation. They effectively keep debris moving across the screen element towards the basin, where it is collected and can be drained. The 4E Plastic Spin Clean® Filter is best suited for applications where the contaminants are heavy particles like sand.
- No moving parts
- Unique Spin Clean® action keeps the screen clean during operation
- Engineered plastic construction is light in weight and resistant to corrosion and injected chemicals
- Two piece threaded housing with O-ring seal for easy screen access and maintenance
- Pressure ratings of 80 psi and 150 psi available in ¾” and 1” models, 150 psi rating for 1½”, 2” models.
- Strong stainless steel screen elements available in 30, 50, 100, 150 (standard) and 200 mesh
- Vinyl screen collars prevent debris from by-passing filter area
- Available with ball valve for flushing debris basin
- Only 5-8 psi pressure loss required across filter to ensure best self cleaning action
NOTE: Valve handle color may vary