Signature 7500 Pro Series Rotor
Signature 7500 Pro Series Rotor comes with a 1” inlet.
- 7500 comes in two styles: stainless version with anti-drain valve (ADV) and the high speed stainless version with ADV.
- The arc will adjust from 40° – 360° by using the easy to use Click-Set disc.
- This series comes with 6 interchangeable nozzles with a discharge range between 9.4 – 27.5 gpm (35, 6 – 104,1 l/min).
- All models come with a rubber protective cap.
- The built in slip clutch protects the gears and motor from damage when adjusting for a part circle. If the rotor is manually moved out of position it will automatically reset to the defined pattern.
- NIR2 (Nozzle Insertion / Radius Reduction) eliminates the need to remove the cap while fine tuning the radius and inserting the nozzle.
- The 7500 Pro Series 1" (25,4 mm) inlet series rotors are constructed of High impact plastic and all internal metal parts are made of stainless steel.