Signature 6500 Pro Series Rotors
Signature 6500 Pro Series
- Constructed of high impact plastic with all internal metal parts made of stainless steel.
- 1" (2.4mm) inlet.
- No tools are needed to adjust the arc from 40° – 360° by using the easy to use Click-Set disc.
- Comes with 4 interchangeable nozzles with a discharge range of 2.8 - 13.2 gpm (10.6 - 50 l/min).
- All models come with a rubber protective cap and an optional vandal resistant retaining screw.
- A built-in slip clutch protects the gears and motor from damage when adjusting for a part circle. It will automatically reset to the defined pattern if the rotor is manually moved out of position.
- NIR2 (Nozzle Insertion/Radius Reduction) eliminates the need to remove the cap while fine tuning the radius and inserting the nozzle.
|Choose the right Signature rotor for your application|
|High Vandalism Area|
|Low Pressure Systems|
|High Rotation Speed|