Signature 6500 Pro Series Rotors
Signature 6500 Pro Series Rotor is a heavy duty rotor, perfect for commercial or municipal applications. Constructed of high impact plastic with stabilizing rib design to hold in place, even in loose or sandy soil. All internal metal parts are stainless steel for durability and long life. Proven reliability of the water driven gear motor. All models include a protective rubber cap and vandal resistant retaining screw.
- 1" inlet
- Bayonet protective cap
- NIR2 feature (Nozzle Insertion/Radius Reduction) eliminates the need to remove the cap for nozzle adjustments
- Includes 4 interchangeable Acu-Cover nozzles ranging from 2.8 to 13.2 gpm
- Quick, easy adjustments with the Click-Set® collars
- Continuous 360° rotation or part-circle adjustment 40° to 310°
- Ratcheting slip clutch protects gears and motor from damage while adjusting turret for part-circle adjustments - wet or dry
- 6503 Pro high speed model, offers one minute revolution for quick syringe applications
*Please note: Piston Clamp not included.Signature Control Systems, Inc. acquired Nelson Turf in September of 2008.