Signature 6000 Pro Series Rotors
Signature 6000 Pro Series
- Constructed of high impact plastic with all internal metal parts made of stainless steel.
- 3⁄4" (2 cm) inlet.
- No tools are needed to adjust the arc from 40° – 360° by using the easy to use Click-Set disc.
- Comes with 8 (blue) interchangeable nozzles with a discharge range between 1.0 – 9.5 gpm (3.8 – 36 l/min). Also available is a low angle nozzle tree.
- All models come with a rubber protective cap and an optional vandal resistant retaining screw.
- A built-in slip clutch protects the gears and motor from damage when adjusting for a part circle. It will automatically reset to the defined pattern if the rotor is manually moved out of position.
- NIR2 (Nozzle Insertion/Radius Reduction) eliminates the need to remove the cap while fine tuning the radius and inserting the nozzle.
*Please note: Piston Clamp not included
|Choose the right Signature rotor for your application|
|High Vandalism Area|
|Low Pressure Systems|
|High Rotation Speed|